Loan Officer Assistant at Silverbrook Mortgage LLCLoan Officer Assistant | Atlanta, GA
Loan Officer Assistant
We’re searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
This is a parttime position